#ClayAtHome Drawing with a Viewfinder
A Zoom link will be sent out ahead of the workshops
#ClayAtHome is back!
Join artist Sarah Fraser and let her guide you and your little ones through some fun and playful drawing techniques. These workshops are all about using what you have at home to get creative and draw in different ways. It is aimed at families, particularly with younger children aged 7 – 11 who want to learn new creative skills at home.
We’ll be making a homemade viewfinder from toilet roll or piece of paper/card to see everyday objects in new ways. We will look at how things change when you look at them up close and far away and draw compositions from what we can see.
Getting ready for #ClayAtHome: Drawing with a Viewfinder
Look around the house for interesting things to draw; your favourite toy, fruit and vegetables, a pot plant or something you collected when out on a walk. Gather these together, we will be looking at them in different ways.
What will I need?
- Toilet roll or piece of paper/card like an old envelope.
- Pen, pencil or felt tip
- These are stand alone workshops and you can attend one or both of them.
- All children must be supervised by an adult
- BCB will be recording the session on Zoom to be shared on social media at a later date. If you do not want to be in the footage, leave your camera turned off
- You may be asked to mute you microphone during some parts of the session.