Welcome to the Festival 2021
Welcome to British Ceramics Biennial 2021.
BCB returns to Stoke-on-Trent (11 September to 17 October), with a vibrant five-week festival of new artist commissions, exhibitions and hands-on events that celebrate the life, character and creativity that ceramics bring to the city.
The Goods Yard, a 19th century former warehouse in the heart of Stoke Town will be transformed and animated by the UK’s leading ceramic artists and emerging talents, many of them taking inspiration from the city’s industrial heritage and transforming tradition in a contemporary way. For the first time BCB will also curate an online programme of films, tours and events for those unable to visit in person.
- Clare Wood: BCB’s Artistic Director and Chief Executive
- Colin Abell: BCB Advisory Group
- Emma Price: Associate Artist
- Laura Plant: Ceramicist and Fresh Talent Award Exhibitor
- Glen Stoker: Director at AirSpace Gallery
- Ray: Generation Project Participant
Visit the What’s On page to see the full festival programme.