Factory Seminar – Knowing Your Audience
Online via Zoom (Link will be provided after registration)
Factory Seminar – A guide to knowing your audience
What is the session about?
This Factory Seminar – A guide to knowing your audience has been designed for artists and creative businesses who are struggling to identify and reach their audiences. It’s led by marketing expert, multi award winning businesswoman and entrepreneur Victoria Prince.
What will this session cover?
- Why narrow down your target audience
- How to determine who you should target
- How to define who your target audience is
We encourage participants to bring a pen and notepad so they can end this productive session with a clear idea of how to progress their business.
Who is the session for?
- People who are unsure about who their target market or audience is and how to reach them
- People who feel stuck with their current market and are unsure what to do next
- Students or people who are early in their career and want to start building a tool kit to help manage a sustainable career
Who is delivering?
Victoria Prince is a Marketing Expert, double award-winning businesswoman and Entrepreneur who took her healthy snacking business from Kickstarter to Selfridges in less than a year. She has featured on and in: Sky News, BBC News & Radio, Marie Claire, The Sun, WOMAN magazine and is a regular podcast guest. Her consultancy ‘Touchpoints Marketing’ works with start-up & scale-up businesses to develop clear marketing strategies to meet their big ambitious goals.
Where does it take place?
Factory Seminar – A guide to knowing your audience takes place online via Zoom. A link will be emailed to you once you’ve registered.
How to book?
All Factory events are free and tickets are booked through the event pages on the BCB website.
- In advance of each event, we aim to share an overview of the event including tasks that may be given to participants so you can prepare
- We will enable captions for anyone to access during the event and download after
- We will record each online event so you can re-watch it
- We will share a resource pack after the event including summary notes, relevant links shared during the event, the event transcript and the event recording
If there is anything we can do to support your participation in the event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss what we can put in place for you.
What is Factory?
This workshop is proudly run as part of the creative business support programme Factory, which is a partnership between Staffordshire Chambers of Commerce, Staffordshire University, British Ceramics Biennial and ACAVA. The programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund. Visit our main Factory page for more information about other opportunities and workshops run through Factory.
What to know more about your audiences?
Book onto our follow-up event with Victoria Prince, Factory Lunch Hour – Streamline Client Management, taking place on 14 December. This Factory Lunch Hour will cover how to manage contacts, clients and customer relationships. Find out more about Streamline Client Management.
Factory Seminar- Making a Living
Making a living: Using what you have in different ways What is this session about? This in person session covers the different ways of…
December Artist Development Surgeries
December Artist Development Surgeries What are they about? The BCB Artist Development Surgeries are an opportunity to talk about a project or idea…
Factory Seminar – Knowing Your Audience
Factory Seminar – A guide to knowing your audience What is the session about? This Factory Seminar – A guide to knowing your…
Factory Lunch Hour – Streamline Your Client Management
Factory Lunch Hour – Streamline Your Client Management What is the session about? Factory Lunch Hour – Streamline Your Client Management is for…
November Artist Development Surgeries
November Artist Development Surgeries What are they about? The BCB Artist Development Surgeries are an opportunity to talk about a project or idea…
Factory Seminar – Procurement tenders
To pitch or not to pitch: Responding to procurement tenders and how this could be an opportunity. What is the session about? Join…